maanantai 14. joulukuuta 2015

Crochet snowflakes. Virkatut lumihiutaleet.

  Hello Everyone!

These snowflakes look absolutely stunning decorating projects or simply as a hanging decoration in their own right. I decorated the windows with them as well, but also look good on the wall.
I love the shadow play as sun was shining to the room.

Moi kaikille!

Nämä lumihiutaleet näyttävät mukavilta koristeilta ja niitä voi myös ripustaa roikkumaan. Olen laittanut niitä myös ikkunoihin, mutta yhtä hyvin ne sopivat myös seinälle. Auringon paistaessa ne luovat myös mukavia varjoja.


I love them that much, so I have made a lot of it. This snowflake was my favourite last year an it is still this year. 

Pidän lumihiutaleista paljon, joten olen tehnyt niitä paljon. Kuvassa viimevuotinen suosikkini, joka on sitä edelleen.







These lovely crocheted snowflake crafts are perfect for the cold winter months and they never melt.... :-)

Nämä mukavat virkatut lumihiutalekäsityöt ovat täydellisiä kylmiä talvikuukausia varten ja ne eivät koskaan sula.... :-)

Thanks for your visit and have a nice day!
Zsu


2 kommenttia:

  1. I love these! Do you have a pattern to share? I'd love to make these myself

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Hi Tiia, thank you, on google search you will find them easily. All are free pattern.

      Poista