sunnuntai 4. syyskuuta 2016

Red butterfly table cloth + crochet border pattern. Perhospöytäliina ja ohje.

Hello Everyone,

I bought some hobby textile in Budapest some month ago, and when I got back to Finland I recognized few things were missing from my luggage.... for example the same butterfly textile below, but in black and white color! Thief surely likes butterflies, or handicraft or just loves stealing whatever he can reach. So annoying thing. Since then I use belts and folio and other safety actions to protect my belonging when I travel. It was not the first time in Budapest, and hopefully it wont happen again. 
Anyway I have the red beige textile, and I was thinking a lot what to do with that, I decided to sew it around and crochet a border for it to have a new table clothes. No surprises! :-)

 Moi kaikille,

Ostin muutama tekstiilit Budapestista vähän aikaisemmin, mutta kun tulin kotiin, huomasin että muutamia tavaroita puuttui laukustani... esimerkiksi sama perhostekstiili kuin kuvassa, mutta mustavalkoisena. Varas varmasti tykkäsi perhosista tai käsitöistä, tai halusi varastaa ihan muuten vaan. Todella ärsyttävä juttu. Sen jälkeen olen käyttänyt vöitä ja foliota laukkuni ympärillä, kun matkustan.
Joka tapauksessa minulla on nyt punainen kermanvärinen tekstiili, ompelin sen ympäri ja tein virkatun reunan. Nyt minulla on taas uusi pöytäliina. Ei yllätä! :-)




It supposed to be a present, but it was not ready in time. So I keep it!

Halusin antaa sen lahjaksi, mutta se ei ollut merkkipäivänä valmis, joten päätin pitää sen.


And here is the pattern. As it is visible I skipped the second round.

Ja ohje on tässä. Kuten näkyy, en tehnyt toista riviä.





Thank you for stopping by!
Have a nice crochet!
Zsu



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti